My sudden love for orange




Paul and Joe
I have a sudden obsession with ORANGE. why? I have no Idea. Maybe because I think it suits everyone's skintone; Pale, dark, tanned, olive, chocolate brown or caramel. Or just because its such a wonderful/vibrant colour. Its one of those colours whereby, a woman's silhouette, shape and form can still be very obvious, no matter how busy the outfit is. It also creates a nice colour block base as well as it being in this season!
Hermes

Prada


Vogue.com- "Tangerine is the hottest colour for Spring/Summer. To be worn with tan, toned legs and a touch of turquoise to temper the shade."
I'm going to be getting me some more orange clothing items ;) you should do the same

I have an orange outfit post coming up soon :D

Till next time!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these orange hues - you have me loving orange as well! Looking forward to your orange outfit post!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is now my favourite colour to wear, it compliments my skin colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thought it was just me! Loving the last colour of the 30's style dress the best....like a burnt orange. J'adore

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)